Kenangan adalah usia kedua dari seorang manusia...

Rabu, 22 Desember 2010

Be Strong, Go Forward, Move Ahead

In the middle of the changing season
I casually feel how long the day is
In the midst of restless busy day
You and I paint our dream
Place our love on the winds
A cherry blossom sprout will move on into spring
Little specs of overflowing light
Warm up the morning little by little

By your side when you’re embarrassed
After a big yawn
Standing at the entrance to a new world
What I noticed was that I wasn’t alone
By closing my eyes
The you who I see behind my eyelids
Has somehow helped me become stronger, right?
I too want to be like that for you

On the other shore of sadness
It is said that there is a smile
Finally we arrived
But what are we waiting for?
The purpose is not to run away
It’s to chase after dreams

We should have gone out to travel
On that summer day so long ago
Even tomorrow, if you see it
Though there isn’t a sigh either
Like a ship going against the current flow
Right now, go forward, move ahead

The place that’s shrowded in pain
Is where happiness waits, they say
I am still searching
It’s like an out of season sunflower

If you clench your fists too tight
And wait for the morning light
Your nails become red with blood
And shining tears begin to flow

Even if you’re left in solitude
With only the moonlight to depend on
Fly away using featherless wings
And keep moving forward

Even if it cuts through the rain and clouds
The wet roads shine
Only the dark will teach
A stronger and stronger light
Be strong, go forward, move ahead

Season of snow powder always come
Although we are mixed up with a mass of people
we are looking on the same sky
Blown by the wind, and we are chilled by it

I may not know everything about you
Nevertheless, I've found you among 100 million of people
There's no proof but I'm very serious of it
It's impossible to live in the same time with no single quarrel
If we can't be honest, happiness and sadness are just meaningless

If the snow powder may whiten deep to our heart
Could we both share our loneliness?
I would press my ear near to your heart
And go down deep into the place where I hear that voice and meet you once again
We want to understand each other
It's me who softly brush the surface
Just by tightly gripping your numb and cold hand 
We are tied to each other

Snow powder is too fragile
In front of us, keep on leaving stains on the rough asphalt forever

Snow powder does not rely on time, moving our heart
Nevertheless, I'd still like to keep on protecting you
If the snow powder may whiten deep to our heart
It will cover both our loneliness and return it to the sky...

2 komentar:

Terima kasih sudah mampir. Jangan lupa tinggalkan komentar ya....